CBES has provided technical electrical services to Bristol Water and Wessex Water or many years in the South of England. Examples include :-
Purton Water Treatment Works – New duel fed low voltage distribution panel complete with Castell interlocked change over switching to replace pre 1970 existing low voltage panel. The new low voltage panel was positioned on a new steel chequer plate access floor to allow ease of cabling. CBES designed the panel with Morris Line Eaton and managed the project during the difficult times of Covid.
Other sites include :
- Electrical upgrade of booster pump stations.
- Chemical tank replacements.
- Installation of controls and power cabinets
- Upgrade of telemetry sections
- Chemical dosing rigs
- Mains distribution panel replacement.